I just got an Apple Watch. Wow! What a great tool this is. Now I can track my heart rate, my steps, and a whole host of activities that I couldn’t before. That being said, my workouts have grown in intensity and consistency since getting this thing for my birthday.
Ok. Here is my workout routine for the week!
Monday – Sunday
Full-Body Workout Exercise Bands will be used to hit 5 strength workouts throughout the day and 1 cardio workout at the gym
- Exercise routine 1 – Squats, Glute lifts, and Calf Presses 3 sets of 20
- Exercise routine 2 – Stair pushups, Triceps Extensions 3 sets of 20
- Exercise routine 3 – Ab crunches, Oblique crunches, Flutter kicks 3 sets of 20
- Exercise routine 4 – Bent over rows, Bicep Curls 3 sets of 20
- Exercise routine 5 – Shoulder presses, Front raises, Lateral raises, Shrugs 3 sets of 20
- Cardio 20 minutes at the gym on a tread mill
I have found these little routines spread through the day should be a great way to keep my metabolism cranked. Since I am doing these every day, I am not working to failure on any sets, just knocking out sets until I get a good burn in the muscle groups I am working.
Have a great week everybody!