I hope you enjoy this video. I like to watch these on Monday morning or Sunday evening to get me pumped for the weekend. You can do this with motivational videos like this one on YouTube, a quote, or a great song! Whatever works for you, you should use. We all need a pump up now and then and I use videos, quotes, anything I can find that gives me an edge to the beginning of the week.
Here’s my schedule for the week:
- Read daily (currently at 61 books for the year) (Mental)
- Learn something new daily (taking 5 courses across many platforms) (Mental)
- Write daily (on track to finish a rough draft of my recruiting book by end-of-year, daily journaling) (mental, spiritual)
- Exercise daily (see workout routine) (physical)
- Meditate Daily (I am using Headspace) (spiritual)
- Blog Daily (social)
- Code daily (48% through the Computer Science Path on Codecademy) (mental)
- Track my success daily (EVO planner, MyFitnessPal, Apple Health on my Apple Watch, Toodledo) (mental, physical, social, spiritual)
- Share articles on social media, here, and help my wife with her teaching credential prep (Social)
Get out there and crush it this week!
Until next time…