Well, folks, it’s been tough for a lot of folks for quite a while. Countries all over the world are being hit by this virus and it doesn’t appear to be letting up. I continue to hope that you, my readers, are safe and doing OK.
For most of you, being stuck at home is a real change. Americans, in fact, most of us, love our freedom to head out to eat, go to the gym, go to the library, or even go to work. When something like this sticks its ugly head up, it can be hard for people to make a significant change like this.
If you’ve followed me for any length of time, you know I’m a homebody. I head out to the gym, library, or coffee shop, but I can work out at home, I have access to over 10,000 digital books in my collection, and I have a terrific little Keurig coffee machine for my caffeine intake. I’m used to this lifestyle because my Dad has dementia and cannot be home alone. So either my Mom or I am here with him, while the other heads out for errands or whatever. So, not so much of a change for the Gardner family.
Anyway, here’s my schedule:
- Physical – exercise daily, eat right daily, drink water daily, and get plenty of sleep daily.
- Mental – school work daily, journal daily, book writing daily.
- Spiritual – Meditate (spiritual exercise) daily, read Bible daily.
- Social – Blog daily, post helpful articles (non-coronavirus or political articles) daily, post good quotes daily, help the folks daily, and interact with family via text and phone daily (Brother, Wife, Niece, and Nephew are in AZ, Mom and Dad are home, Sister is 2 hours away in Michigan).
- Coronavirus – White house briefing daily, Check WHO and CDC daily, check Michigan Health Department daily, and check Local information resources daily.
***I ignore any other new source (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, FOX news, all the rest). I ignore everything on social media feeds.***
Well, folks. That’s my week. Have a great Monday!
Be safe, stay informed, and follow guidance.
Until next time…