Well, I started the 12-week Labrada Trainer and it is good so far. It’s a 7-day workout, with a little less cardio then my previous workout routine (1 session a day) but has a 2 day on and 1 day off schedule. The split looks like this: Back and Biceps, Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders, Legs and Abs. Again, the goal is to lose between 1 and 2 pounds per week, resulting in about 12 – 24 pounds of weight loss.
- The Shariyat Ki Sugmad, Paul Twitchell
- Turn your passion into a thriving business, Gundi Gabrielle: I finished this one last week. It has some great ideas on how to monetize your passion, including writing a book, creating and managing a blog, affiliate programs, networking, and all the rest. It was a pretty good read with lots of links to training videos provided by some of the best marketers/bloggers in the business.
- Andersonville: A story of rebel military prisons, John McElroy
- The Orion Plague, David Vandyke
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Harriet Beecher Stowe
- The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace D. Wattles
- The Spiritual Exercises of ECK, Harold Klemp
- Public Policy, Hillsdale College
- Learning how to Learn, Coursera
- Mini-Habits Course, Udemy (putting this one on hold until August)
- The Civil War, Ken Burns (Netflix currently)
- The West, Ken Burns (Netflix currently)
- Vietnam, Ken Burns (Netflix currently)
I went to the show to watch the movie SOLO and it was a lot better in my opinion than what the critics were saying. I’m a big Star Wars fan, so this was a no-brainer for me. I also watched The Last Jedi on Netflix and it was again a big surprise. The story was terrific! I won’t give you any spoilers, but if you are a Star Wars fan, both movies were great.
- Hell on Wheels (Currently on Netflix)
- The Hollow (Currently on Netflix)
- Goliath (Currently on Amazon Prime) – Finished Season 2. Wow! If you had the opportunity to watch Goliath Season 1, you’ll enjoy this one as well. They did a great job and the story was full of twists and turns. I don’t want to spoil this one for everybody, but it’s worth a look if you are a fan of the first season.
Workout Routines and Other Weightlifting Knowledge:
For access to every supplement on the market, access to the top trainers in the world, and gain access to their training routines, this is the one-stop, shop for anything related to fitness. This one will cost you if you want access to the trainers and their workout routines. It runs me about $8.99 per month.
Well, that’s it for this week folks! I hope some of this information has been helpful to you.
Until next time…