I hope all of you are safe, healthy, and paying attention to the new in your area so you can remain that way. From what I’ve seen, the U.S. government is doing all it can to help those hardest hit, and my local authorities in Michigan are doing what they can.
Stay safe, stay informed, and follow local guidance.
Here’s my week, folks. Luckily, since I complete all of my work on my laptop, my productivity has been unaffected by recent events. I know some of you are dealing with some real adversity. I hope you are OK, and conditions in your home country continue to improve for you and your loved ones.
- Mental – Writing (Journaling, working on my fiction book, blogging, and writing assignments for school)
- Physical – Exercise (Home workout using extension bands)
- Mental – Learning (Computer Science path (Codecademy), Algebra course, NLP course (Udemy), and Foundations in Autism course)
- Spiritual (Spiritual discourses, reading my Bible, daily meditation)
- Social (practicing social distancing, but staying in touch with Wife, Brother, Sister, and friends)
I hope all of you are safe and remain that way. If anyone is isolated or alone, and you need someone to talk with, feel free to reach out to me in the comments. We can work something out to connect with each other via phone, video chat, or some other medium.
Well, that’s all I got for now. Have a great week!
Until next time…