Well, folks, we’re in the last week of August 2020. How is your year turning out? I realize this question may seem a bit sarcastic, but what I want to know is how are you doing with achieving your goals. I know some of them had to be put on hold or cancelled. A bunch of my goals were put on hold because the library, coffee shops, and other places I wanted to go for writing sites are still closed. The rest of my goals are on track.
As we approach the end of the third quarter (end of September), continue to make adjustments to your plans for the goals you have. You can still achieve them, but if you’re a little behind, you’re going to have to kick into high gear to get over the finish line.
Here is my schedule for the week:
- Writing Daily (Journaling, Book, Blog, Classes)
- Learning Daily (Writing Class, History Class, Coding Class, Sociology Class)
- Spiritual Exercises Daily (Journaling, Meditation, Reading)
- Exercise Daily (See Workout Routine)
- Reading Daily (One fiction book, two Non-fiction books)
Have a great week, folks!
Until next time…