I decided to get a jump on the final week of the Shortcut to Size program by starting the new week’s workout today! Details below.
- Bench Press 4 x 5 (175lbs)
- Reverse Grip Incline Dumbbell Press 3 x 5 (40lbs)
- Incline Dumbbell Fly 3 x 5 (45lbs)
- Cable Crossover High Pulley 3 x 5 (25lbs)
- Triceps Pushdown 3 x 5 (80lbs)
- One-Arm Overhead Triceps Extension Cable (low pulley) 3 x 5 (30lbs)
- Close Grip Bench Press 3 x 5 (135lbs)
- Seated Calf Raise 4 x 14 (258lbs)
- Standing Calf Raise 4 x 14 (258lbs)
Today’s workout is Day 1 Week 4 Phase 3 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size (www.jimstoppani.com).
Today’s workout hits the Chest, Triceps, and Calves. Reps this week will span 3-5 reps.
Carbohydrates 103g; Fat 114g; Protein 183g
Supplements and Water intake
128 Fluid oz
- PreJym combined with flavorless Whey Protein (25g)
- BCAA drink during workouts with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- PostJym Dextrose and BCAA Matrix combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
See you tomorrow!!