Today was the final day of Week 3, Phase 3 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size workout routine. The next few days are scheduled as “off” days, but I may hit the gym and do some cardio like last weekend. We’ll just have to see.😉
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope my exercise routine has motivated some of you in my audience to begin your own exercise programs. You don’t need to work out as hard as I do, but I have a lot of time, now that I’ve officially retired from Corporate America to pursue a blogging and writing career.
If you need any advice or assistance, feel free to reach out. I can definitely point you in the right direction.
- Squat 4 x 8 (160lbs)
- Leg Press 3 x 8 (478lbs)
- Leg Extension 3 x 8 (175lbs)
- Romanian Deadlift 4 x 8 (165lbs)
- Lying Leg Curl 3 x 8 (80lbs)
- Hip Thrust 3 x 14 (90lbs)
- Cable Crunch 3 x 14 (20lbs)
- Cable Woodchopper 3 x 14 (35lbs)
Today’s workout is Day 4 Week 3, Phase 3 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size (www.jimstoppani.com). This workout works in three 4-week cycles starting on week 1 with rep ranges of 12-15. All exercises this week will be in the 6-8 rep range.
Today’s workout hits the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Abdominals and Oblique muscles.
Carbohydrates 227g; Fat 67g; Protein 217g
Supplements and Water intake
128 Fluid Ounces
- PreJym combined with flavorless Whey Protein (25g)
- BCAA drink during workouts with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- PostJym Dextrose and BCAA Matrix combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
See you tomorrow!!