Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone enjoys the culmination of a long weekend today. I hit the gym early this morning to knock out this routine. The three days off was well deserved and produced excellent results. I increased weight in every exercise since last week’s chest day. This is what matters. Increased weight = increased muscle mass. It’s that simple. Anyways, Have a safe Memorial Day!
- Bench Press 4 x 11 (145lbs)
- Reverse Grip Incline Dumbbell Press 3 x 11 (30lbs)
- Incline Dumbbell Fly 3 x 11 (35lbs)
- Cable Crossover High Pulley 4 x 11 (15lbs)
- Triceps Pushdown 3 x 11 (65lbs)
- One-Arm Overhead Triceps Extension Cable (low pulley) 3 x 11 (20lbs)
- Close Grip Bench Press 3 x 11 (110lbs)
- Seated Calf Raise 4 x 25 (178lbs)
- Standing Calf Raise 4 x 25 (178lbs)
Today’s workout is Day 5 Week 2 Phase 3 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size (www.jimstoppani.com). This workout works in three 4-week cycles starting on week 1 with rep ranges of 12-15.
Today’s workout hits the Chest, Triceps, and Calves. Reps this week will span 9 – 11 reps.
Carbohydrates 237g; Fat 109g; Protein 85g
Supplements and Water intake
128 Fluid oz
- PreJym combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- BCAA drink during workouts with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- PostJym Dextrose and BCAA Matrix combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
See you tomorrow!!