- Bench Press 4 x 15 (135lbs)
- Reverse Grip Incline Dumbbell Press 4 x 15 (25lbs)
- Incline Dumbbell Fly 4 x 12 (30lbs)
- Cable Crossover High Pulley 4 x 15 (10lbs)
- Triceps Pushdown 3 x 15 (60lbs)
- One-Arm Overhead Triceps Extension Cable (low pulley) 3 x 15 (15lbs)
- Close Grip Bench Press 3 x 15 (105lbs)
- Seated Calf Raise 4 x 15 (168lbs)
- Standing Calf Raise 4 x 15 (168lbs)
Today’s workout is Day 19 Week 1 Phase 3 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size (www.jimstoppani.com). This workout works in three 4-week cycles starting on week 1 with rep ranges of 12-15.
Today’s workout hits the Chest, Triceps, and Calves.
My current weight is 240lbs and I am 6’ tall. The goal is to be around 245-250 by the end of this 12-week workout and maintaining my body fat percentage, which is around 20%. This is higher than I’d like, but during any bulking phase, it is quite common to gain some body fat or stay where you started because of a large amount of food a mass building program requires.
Carbohydrates 169g; Fat 89g; Protein 164g
I use my MyFitnessPal (I the iTunes App Store) to track my macros each day.
Supplements and Water intake
Water intake is more than a gallon a day. I drink a 1/2 gallon of water just with my pre-workout, during, and post-workout drinks. The rest of my water intake is around my meals (six in total each day). I currently feed every two hours.
- PreJym combined with flavorless Whey Protein (25g)
- BCAA drink during workouts with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- PostJym Dextrose and BCAA Matrix combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
See you tomorrow!!