- Dumbbell Shoulder Press Overhand 4 x 5 (45lbs)
- Smith Machine Upright Row 3 x 5 (60lbs)
- One Arm Cable Lateral Raise 3 x 5 (15lbs)
- Bent Over Later Raise 3 x 5 (25lbs)
- Barbell Shrug 4 x 5 (185lbs)
- Leg Press Calf Raise 8 x 9 (228lbs)
Today’s workout is Day 19 Week 3 Phase 2 of Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size (www.jimstoppani.com). This workout works in three 4-week cycles starting on week 1 with rep ranges of 12-15. All exercises this week will be in the 3-5 rep range.
Today’s workout hits the Shoulders, Traps, and Calves.
My current weight is 240lbs and I am 6’ tall. The goal is to be around 245-250 by the end of this 12-week workout and maintaining my body fat percentage, which is around 20%. This is higher than I’d like, but during any bulking phase, it is quite common to gain some body fat or stay where you started because of a large amount of food a mass building program requires.
Carbohydrates 115g; Fat 46g; Protein 145g
Supplements and Water intake
128 Fluid oz. (1 gallon)
- PreJym combined with flavorless Whey Protein (25g)
- BCAA drink during workouts with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
- PostJym Dextrose and BCAA Matrix combined with flavorless Whey Protein (24g)
See you tomorrow!!