Today’s workout was a non-template workout, but a good one. Since I’ve completed Week 1, Phase 2 of the Shortcut to Size Workout, I decided to do some weight-lifting, but for cardio purposes on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was upper body, targeting the back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, and forearms.
- Wide Grip Pulldowns 4 x 30
- Seated Rows 4 x 30
- Dumbbell Press 4 x 30
- Dumbbell Flyes 4 x 30
- Smith Rack Shoulder Press 4 x 30
- Smith Rack Shrugs 4 x 30
- Cable Tricep Pushdowns 4 x 30
- Dumbbell Seated Tricep Extensions 4 x 30
- Cable Curls 4 x 30
- Preacher Bench Curls 4 x 30
- Dumbbell Forearm curls 4 x 30
- Only 15-30 seconds between sets; 1-2 minutes rest between exercises.
- Got in a great sweat and the gym was empty–LOVE IT!!!
Macros from yesterday:
Carbs 231g; Protein 242g; Fat 108g All below my thresholds–Awesome!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I’ll post my lower body cardio workout tomorrow when I’m back from the gym!